In-Store Pickup lets you buy items online and pick them up in a store. You avoid shipping charges — and you may be able to get your order faster.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose In-Store Pickup as your shipping method.
- We'll contact you soon after you complete the order to find the store location that you would like to pickup from.
- We’ll work to get your jewelry item(s) to our store as soon as possible; some items can be picked up the same day the order is placed.
- Once we have your jewelry item(s) ready, you will receive an email notification with date/time of when your item will be available for pickup.
- Bring your ID with you to the store and pick up your items.
Bring to the store:
- Your government-issued photo ID
- Your order details
Who can pick up your order:
- You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up. To have your order picked up by someone else, you will need to notify our online sales department by emailing [email protected] or calling 800-234-0508 x110.
- You'll need to provide the pickup person's name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order details at the store.
- Only you — or the person you've told us will pick up your order — can pick up your items.
A few more things to know:
- There's no charge for In-Store Pickup.
- Allow extra time for rings that are purchased in sizes other than stock size. These will need to be worked on by our goldsmith before they are ready for pickup.